Thursday 3 January 2013

iogo yoghurt goodness

My absolute favourite yoghurt (which converted me into a yoghurt lover) is Yoplait's Apricot flavour. I was first introduced to it by my host family when I was in Tours, France, but I have searched far and wide and have been unable to find it anywhere in Canadian supermarkets. So that's where my next favourites, of Peach and of Blueberry, come into play. It didn't matter if it was Yoplait anymore, these two flavours became my go-to flavours. If there is one flavour of yoghurt I do not like, it's got to be Strawberry. I don't know why, but I've always left those behind while I greedily devoured the others in the variety pack.

My mom has been crazy about yoghurt since hearing all the good stuff about it on the radio and in the newspapers (she's the crazy lady that tells us if we don't poop for a day, that's equivalent to smoking 3 packs of cigaretttes!!), so we are almost always stocked. We have tried every brand of yoghurt that the supermarket has to offer. One day at Food Basics, we decided to give this new one a try...

Introducing: iogo probio yoghurt!

I've had mixed flavours before... but even though I never liked strawberry flavoured yoghurt, somehow they made them so yummy I couldn't resist. The flavours that came in this variety box include: Strawberry-Banana / Raspberry-Cranberry / Blackberry-Blueberry / Peach-Mango ...and they were all very creamy, refreshing and delectable to my taste buds. The first time I came across this brand was on a billboard near the highway entrance, downtown, and what caught my attention were colours, font and the fresh-looking fruits. I am so glad we decided to try something new, because when I'm in Toronto, trying new things tend to yield disappointing outcomes and I am more often than not left with feeling that the tried-and-tested tastes so much better. But iogo's was unexpectedly really, really, good! And this is coming from someone who is uber picky about what she claims to be worthy of a compliment :P



Check out all of iogo's wide variety of interesting and yummy flavours and products on their website and give them a try today!

No comments:

Post a Comment