Friday 28 December 2012

Random Facts of Yours, Truly. Part I.

• I have a strong bug radar. My rule is whoever sees it first has to get rid of it and that usually ends up being me. Small bugs to medium sized spiders, ok. But I was traumatized by the gigantic cockroaches in HK and Taiwan!!! Can you imagine having to use a tissue to grab those things? I shudder at the thought. It doesn't matter that I am 1000000x their size. My hand isn't! ... And I don't want dead bug remnants under my slippers.

• I have a terrible sense of direction and I always get lost on vacation. I stay calm, and eventually find my way, cuz I mean, getting lost is all part of the vacation experience. But today, I had trouble finding where I parked the car and that's when I started freaking out!

• I started getting into Japanese beauty & fashion for about 2-3 years now, but I have yet to actually change my look. When I decide to stop being lazy, don't be surprised. • I like all things cute, girly, tasty, pretty, beautiful, colourful, creative, arty, design-y, warm and cuddly. And the colour pink!

• My ideal guy is the Wong Fu type boys! Computer, social media and tech-savvy, creative, fun and NICE! I'm gonna bank on it that they are romantic too. Big Plus!

• I'm like one of the girls on the show 'Princess' on Slice, minus the part with the racked up debt. I can change my mind about what I want to be on any given day, but in my mind, they are all interrelated. It's anything from wanting to be a Wedding Planner to Entertainer to Corporate Big Boss. Sometimes I think I will invent or reinvent something so spectacular, that I will make my living off my inventions! Or off a really great book that I will write and become an overnight sensation!

• As you can see, I like to dream. Quite a bit.

• My favourite place to visit is Japan. My ideal place to work is Hong Kong. My other top contenders are NYC and L.A. to LWP (live/work/play) and I would love to spend summers in Paris. Places I haven't been but would like to in the forseeable future: India and Dubai.

• One of my life's goal is to excel at Yoga. I read somewhere that you need 10,000 hours of practice on something to be really good at it. I am gonna do it! Just 9990 more hours to go!

• I dabbled at learning the basics in Photoshop and Photography... but technicality does not seem to be my forte. And I am also not as creative as I imagine myself to be. But not to fear, I haven't given up, so don't write me off just yet!!!

• You will see a lot of food pics on this blog because I love to eat. I am always curious about what people are eating and I like asking people what they had for lunch.

Update since the afternoon post: I am newly inspired! Definitely need to get this project started!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment